Friday, January 28, 2011

Longest Day Ever

Today McCort hosted the second (and hopefully last) blood drive of the year. While it was fun to help work at, we had to be at school at 5:30 - a little too early after a long week. After school, we had musical practice for Bye Bye Birdie which, needless to say, needs a lot more work.

However, I have only one more day of mid-terms left. Tonight, I am watching movies and sleeping. And tomorrow I can't wait to join my friends for a fancy "let's get together and cook dinner" night.

In the meantime, I love Sofia Coppola. I don't know if I've said that before. But she's a girl who can easily fight the guys, and that's sexy. There's something about her movies that just makes them gorgeous.

I want to live in a Sofia Coppola film. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment