Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Senioritis

That's it. I'm a goner. I have senioritis.


Going back to school wasn't as rough as I expected it to be. Instead it was more like waking up from a really vivid dream. The magic of break vanished almost as quickly as it appeared.

Oh well. Now, I have new projects and such to work on. Except, I can't focus. And I haven't adjusted my sleep pattern yet, so I'm tired.

Now that I'm done applying for college, I have begun the search for scholarships. I found a few with deadlines this month. I've been brainstorming. Later tonight, I am going to attempt to actually write something.

The most exciting things in my life right now are the preparations for my high school's performance of Bye Bye Birdie and my acting class's final talk show episode. Wake Up, It's Voeghtly! I guess that's what I'll talk about in the coming days.

For anyone else with senioritis, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment