Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When Snow Attacks


Snow has once again struck Johnstown! Yet another snow day is sort of nice. I've forgotten what a full, serious week of school feels like. My week was beginning to feel a little too routine.

Today I'm working on a few projects. I had some essays to finish up, and I've been piecing together clips from black and white movies for the McCort Prom Fashion Show. The final episode of the Voeghtly Show airs tomorrow morning (if we have school). Forever Voeghtly: The Final Episode should be fun.


I am starting to get a little nervous and stressed out about the college situation. I just wish I knew where I was going. You can check your status for Chapman University online. When it changes from "Decision Pending," a decision has been reached. "Admission Accepted" means you're in and "Decision Complete" means you're not. My friend from film camp says that he was accepted a few days ago.

Now I'm nervous. Are they reviewing applications? When will I find out? I thought we wouldn't know until March.

Oh well. I'll stop complaining. Unless Johnstown is buried under 20 feet of snow, I am going to Philadelphia with my peeps on Friday. I want to check out the Temple film building. But apparently, the school is a ghost town because no one is back from break yet.


My french teacher said that everyone wants to be a senior, but the unknowingness of it all becomes killer come January. I know others are in the same boat though. For one scholarship, I wrote a letter to Adam inspired by Dr. Seuss's Oh! The Places You'll Go. It was fun, and helped give me a little hope.


Plus, McCort's Winter Formal is on Saturday, and I'm super excited to get my freak on.

No comments:

Post a Comment