Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sneaky Sunday


I can't believe it's Sunday. At the start of break, a week off felt like an eternity. Now, it's coming to an end.

When Alaina and I arrived in Pittsburgh, we spent a grand total of 45 minutes in the South Side. I've always liked Pittsburgh, and the South Side was fun. However, H & M had very few suit jackets and none that I liked.

Alaina and I then headed to Urban Outfitters - our hipster store of choice. Alaina purchased two shirts and a hat. Plus she bought me a cozy blue sweater for Christmas.

After a fun drive home, we hung at out my uncle's house with the family and neighbors. We also chilled at our friend Matt's house. Plus, we set off fireworks with Alaina's family. It was a fun way to bring in the new year. I crashed in my warm bed around three.

Anyway, in the course of the night, I made a shocking realization. Girls substitute baby powder for shampoo and water. You read that right.

Whenever chicks can't find the time to shower or decide to go on a sleepover spree, they pour baby powder in their hair to eliminate the grease or something. Alaina's hair looked good on Friday, but she kept pouring baby powder in her hair. And whenever I ran my fingers through her brown locks, my hands were left with a strange feeling - like when you eat some chicken wings and can't wash the grease off. Oh goodness! Not trying to insult you Alaina! I'm sure guys have weird secrets too.


Blah. I don't want to return to school tomorrow. I have to get cracking on scholarship essays and other projects. But it was all fun while it lasted. May the force be with all of you as you return to school tomorrow.

1 comment: