Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Week of 2011


Wow. It's Saturday already. And 1:00 pm! The first week of the new year is over.

This week was pretty fun. Although, I was also slightly stressed. I put off blogging because I really didn't know what to write about.

I've been clingy this week. Alaina and I have been hanging out a lot lately. I had late bedtimes the past two nights. This morning, I had to get up at seven for prom fashion show practice. The theme is old movies, and we had to learn a 50s style type dance. Now, I'm finally getting started on projects. I'll probably take a nap after lunch.

Anyway, I wanted to leave you with two funny things to make you laugh.

First, Ellen talked about the best web videos of the year on her show the other day. This is one that I hadn't seen, but I think that it's super funny. My wisdom teeth experience really wasn't that bad.

Unicorn After Wisdom Teeth

Next up is this crazy dude. He's vowed to watch the film Julia & Julia every day for an entire year. And blog about it. I watched Julia & Julia in French class last year. I thought it was fun, but I wouldn't want to watch it for 365 days in a row. However, his blog is really funny. Check it out.

The Lawrence/Julia & Julia Project - Day 38


1 comment: