Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rooney Mara

Another snow day. This is ridiculous. But I like it.

I might try to do something productive today, but I'm in the mood to take the day off. So I'll probably...
  1. Take down some Christmas decorations (because they're still up).
  2. Watch Inception.
  3. Pick up my suit.
Anyway, I have some news. Rooney Mara is smokin'. She was the girl in the first scene of The Social Network. I started liking her then. I think it's the eyes - like in the scene where she reads Mark's blog about her and looks up with tears welling. Oh, it got me. So sad.


I make myself laugh. Anyway, she will be playing Lisbeth Salander in David Fincher's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. And she's on the cover of W magazine.


Apparently Fincher is changing the story a bit - the script is supposed to have a more interesting ending. Lisbeth Salander is probably my literature girlfriend. I'm excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment