Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3!


For a late Father's Day gift, I decided to treat the family to a movie-going experience. The outing came with a price tag of $53 which is ridiculous, but it was probably only the second time that my whole family went to the movies together.

Anyway, Toy Story 3 was awesome! The movie opened up with an exciting reintroduction to the characters. I couldn't help but smile because I can still remember going to see Toy Story 2. Seeing Woody and other characters I grew up with on the screen was like a rebirth of my childhood.

The new Toy Story was interesting because I am now in the same boat as Andy as he heads off to college. I guess it's not all bad though. I started to gather together things for my California trip tonight, and I'm pretty excited. The message of Toy Story 3 was being able to move onto the the next chapter in your life. It also had a strong sense of family (which may bring a tear to your eye). I don't know what lies ahead, but I have my friends and family who will always be there for me, which is exciting in itself. Summer adventures, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment