Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello World!


Hello! I'm Chad. Nice to meet you. I am a blog virgin, so bear with me. It's my first time.

When I was running the other day, I suddenly had the urge to start a blog. Why? Because I don't know where I'll be in a year and three months (hopefully happy). Having just completed my junior year in high school, I am now entering uncharted territory. I am trekking on a new journey. Soon, I am going to enter adulthood. If there was a Neverland, I'd go there. However, becoming an adult doesn't mean that I have to stop being a kid. If the day ever comes when I cease to be young at heart, feel free to slap me in the face.

So, this blog is going to serve as a journal of sorts. For the next year and three months, I am going to document my life. This will mainly include (but not limited to) the following:

1. My quest to grow facial hair.

2. My attempt to become an elite runner.

3. Film!

4. Getting into college (does the thought make your heart race too?)

I'll also write about any other random thoughts or life experiences that I encounter - such as secrets I acquire from the underground world of girls. Rest assured, there is going to be a fair amount of perseverance, hope, and a little bit of faith involved. So, call this my coming-of-age blog. Most likely, no one will even read this, but I don't care. I'm doing this for me.

Still, let's face it. Everyone, no matter where he or she is in life, is on some type of journey. Because life, after all, is one big adventure. This is a journey that I would like to take with you, and I hope that you will take it with me.

Let's go! It's going to be one wild ride.




2 comments:

  1. Hihi! I like your blog. I have to remake mine, help me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi!I would love to! Right now you are working, but I wish I was cuddling with you. Tomorrow, when I get home from the conference, we are going to hang out. Even if we have to stay up all night.

    ReplyDelete