Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Exposition! (Part Nine)

Meet Alaina.


My Bonnie.

I didn't ask for her permission to do this, but I don't think she'll mind (too much).

To set the record straight, we dated for about three months freshman year. We ran cross country together, and I thought she was cool. Unfortunately, I was awkward and weird, and she was adventurous. Plus, I was terrified of her.Not to mention, I still had a baby face (as evidenced in the picture below).


But then last summer, we reunited. Together, we live for summer days, sunsets, and thunderstorms.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.scarleteen.com/blog/coffeeforkatya/2009/10/19/the_sticky_situation_of_interracial_attraction

    It's only interesting/funny in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, haha!

    I do not have a fetish for dark people. I am attracted to you. For many reasons that don't in any way involve your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete