Friday, August 27, 2010

The Boys Are Back


I am struggling to keep my eyes open right now, but I must stay awake. I have to pick my mom up from work in twenty minutes.

This week has been a whirlwind of craziness, weirdness, and fun. I've had to put summer reading and a little bit of running on hold. Tomorrow night is it. We are officially filming the first scenes of the short film.


The only minor obstacle is the fact that we don't have a location yet. The city manager is yet to get back to me. Sigh.

But all things considered, the project is coming together pretty nicely. I'm making a movie again, and it feels good.


I've been running around trying to get things done, but I have Ryan and our life-long best-friend-nieghbor Adam to help.

I'm really nervous. I hope we can pull this off. But whatever happens... happens. I'm just going to have fun.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this song.
    But your last picture makes me giiiggggleee.

    ReplyDelete