Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blue Skies are Calling


Whoa. I need to stop and breathe for a second. I am sort of shocked that it's Thursday already. I have only 4 days left of a glorious break.

I've been having fun. I had a couple parties with the family around Christmas, much like every year. Then, the cousins from LA came to visit, and we talked for three hours. I spent the past two days tromping around Johnstown with my cousin McKenzie. We were also joined by Alaina, Ryan, and Adam. What a crew! We ate a lot of good food and watched half a dozen movies.

Now, McKenzie has suddenly returned to Virginia because homework and projects were calling her name. I guess I should start working on stuff too. But first, I have to find a suit. Being awkwardly long and skinny isn't always easy. I haven't found a nice suit yet. The Winter Formal is over two weeks away. So, I still have time. A road trip might be in order.

As 2010 ends, I am excited for what lies ahead. It was another fun year. 2010 leaves me with hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment