Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

So it's Christmas Eve. Feels weird, doesn't it?

Last night, Ryan, Adam, and I helped decorate our cathedral. Setting up the trees and the nativity scenewas difficult but fun. Then we joined Alaina and her brother to hit up Dunkin Donuts and Coney Island.

Oh yeah. I also saw Black Swan yesterday. It was crazy but very good. It was a sort of film that I have not seen before - very dark and artsy. The whole movie had a dancing movement to it, and you can't help but get completely lost in it. Definitely check it out.



So far today, my family and I have been busy preparing - cleaning the house and baking cookies. The holidays always end up being stressful, and we started the day with an argument. After everyone had their say and cooled down, we sat in the living room with our heads in our hands. Now things are better, and I'm looking forward to break.

For some reason, I really missed my grandparents today. My church had a mass dedicated to them this morning at 7:00 am but none of us made it. I hope they're somewhere warm.

Well, wishing you all the best! Less than 24 hours until Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment