Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chad Strikes Back

So I took a hiatus. A long one. The last two months were a whirlwind. At many moments, I encountered something I longed to blog about. But I didn't want to start blogging again unless I knew I could keep it up consistently. That wouldn't be fair.

I turned in my research paper today (I wrote about interracial couples), and so I'm beginning to feel free. Well freeer. Free-er. More free.


A buttload of bloggable events occurred in the past two months. I'll try to pick some ones to focus on over the next few weeks.

A few highlights:

I finished the short film, called it a Dance in Time, and entered it in a few festivals. We'll wait and see what happens.
I also completed all of my applications except for one - LMU, which I plan to start this week.
And I'm starting to grow a little more facial hair. Not quite there yet.


In other news, Christmas is in 16 days. Holy crap. All of the sudden, winter struck Johnstown and we had two snow days. My guidance counselor reminded me again today that senior year flies by. She's right.


But I'm having fun. And I'm excited for what lies ahead.

2 comments: