Monday, December 13, 2010

Congratulations to Me

First off, this is my 50th blog post. Wow. I didn't think I would get there. Let's party!

I guess my gift is another snow storm. Schools in Johnstown got out early today, and I'm holding out for a third snow day so I can finally start typing my LMU essays.

I've been working on a poetry project for AP English. I'm reporting on Eating Poetry which has a theme of feeding attractions. Which reminds me of reading over 150 pages of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on Saturday. I finally finished the book at Alaina's birthday party.


Needless to say, I really liked the Swedish crime thriller. It was cool, sexy, and new. I guess I'll have to read the other two novels in the trilogy in the summer.


A little later tonight, I'm going to crash on my couch with some coffee and blankets to watch the Swedish movie. Thank God for Netflix on the Wii. Just saying.



America is working on its own version of the film. Because it's directed by David Fincher, it should be awesome. We'll find out next Christmas. That is if the Mayans are wrong, and we don't blow up before then.

Anyway, only 12 more days until this Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment