Friday, July 30, 2010

Coming Soon


I am getting older. I can feel it.

I don't know, but I feel like I'm on the verge of something. I look at my brother Ryan who is just about to start his high school career, and then I look at myself who is ready to move on.

I just feel like things are changing this summer. There has to be other people that feel this way. In two short months, I will turn eighteen. I will cease to be a kid in the legal sense, but that won't change anything to me.

Even with things changing and college looming around the corner, I feel at complete peace. I'm where I want to be, and I'm happy. I like my class, and I'm super stoked for senior year.

Anyway, I'm leaving for Camp Z tomorrow morning, but with so much to write about, I wanted to make a list so I don't forget anything.

COMING SOON:
The Black Hole of Film Camp
The Making of Lemonopoly
V-Necks and Being a Hipster
The Homosexual Tension between Edward and Jacob in Eclipse
Sneaking Out/Saying Goodbye to Filmmaking Friends
College Reviews of UCLA, LMU, and Chapman
Why I Get Addicted to Teenage Girl Shows such as Glee and Pretty Little Liars
The Awesomeness of Inception and Almost Famous
Thunder Storms and Earthquakes
Dancing to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance
Funerals and Weddings
The Sweet Hilairousness of Troll 2
XC Camp
Girls and Forbidden Love
Tampons and Periods
Frat Boys, Hipsters, Skaters and Beyond
Making Out while Angry
and Skinny Dipping

Geeze. I'm going to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment