Thursday, July 29, 2010

Warning: A Brain Explosion is Near


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That felt good.

I returned from Cross Country Camp last night. It was bittersweet because it was my last XC Camp experience. However, it was also my favorite one. I had a blast.

Now, I leave again in two days. This time the destination is Camp Zacchaeus aka Jesus Camp. It is also another place that I can call home and one of my favorite parts of the summer. I am a CIT (Counselor in Training). My brothers Ryan and Tyler also go as campers. And for the first time, my sister Addison will be a camper too. I am super pumped to be reunited with all of my summer friends.

When I return home from Camp Z in a week, I will finally be home to stay. And then the blogging frenzy will begin. I spent today calling and emailing people. I want to make a short film at the end of August. Unfortunately, my California expedition sucked my family's money supply dry. So now I am attempting to make a kick-ass short film with absolutely no money. Can it be done? Most likely not. But baby I will try. Stay posted and we will discover the ending of this story together.

Until then, I have to backup and talk about film camp...

No comments:

Post a Comment