Friday, July 23, 2010

Family

Meet the people that took care of me for three weeks.

About a year ago, I found my second mom. Her name is Carol Anne. She's my mother's cousin. She, with help form her husband Danny and children Brad and Danielle, is responsible for getting me out of Johnstown. I owe these amazing people a lot.

Brad has become like my big brother.

And then there's Danielle and Erica (a roommate and friend of Danielle and Brad). The three of them share an apartment, and it is there that I called home.


With them, it was impossible not to have fun. Carol Anne made sure that I ate at least five delicious meals each day. And Brad, Danielle, and Erica took me bar hopping, taught me new vocabulary, fed me sushi for the first time, and got me completely hooked on the stupid show Pretty Little Liars.

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. Lolz to the Pretty Little Liars interest, Chad hahaha

    ReplyDelete