Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Hungry


I really want an omelet from the UCLA cafeteria.

Don't you just want to reach through the computer screen and eat it?

The food at the cafeteria wasn't always fantastic, but there was a lot of it. And the omelets were amazing. They had everything on them including spinach which made them especially delicious.

The one thing I did constantly while in LA was eat. As previously mentioned, Carol Anne kept me well fed, and we did our fair share of feasting at film camp as well.

And the best thing was....


IN-N-OUT BURGER
= HEAVEN!


West coasters will know exactly what I'm talking about, but us Easties are in the dark. Basically, In-N-Out is a fast food restaurant that serves only burgers, fries, and milkshakes. But the burgers are out of this world! And I swear I'm not exaggerating. I ate there for the first time last summer, and for the following year, I would get In-N-Out cravings. Biting into one of those burgers once again made me realize that In-N-Out has the best burgers I have ever eaten.

Carol Anne and Danny took me... of course! And luckily, there was an In-N-Out in Westwood - UCLA's neighborhood. We got to go there for a couple evenings and In-N-Out was always on the list of places to stop.

So beautiful. And that's one of my film camp friends Agueda. She's from Mexico, so this was her first In-N-Out experience.

We took a picture with one of the workers... Doug!


Before film camp, Brad, Danielle, and Erica took me out to try sushi for the first time. I had salmon and tuna rolls. We stayed at the restaurant until it closed having deep conversations about life. It was one of my favorite nights.
As far as sushi goes, it was okay. I can't eat much of it, but once in awhile I get a little hungry for it.


But what I really liked was the sweet beans... Edamame beans. Go try them!

1 comment:

  1. Edamame beans are sooo good Chad! I'm so happy you had them! :D

    ReplyDelete