Friday, September 24, 2010

In Love Again

My sister Addison turned ten about three weeks ago. Unfortunately, her party was canceled because she had pneumonia. So, we had the party tonight.

My brothers headed to the high school football game, but I stayed behind because I have adult things to do now.

Just kidding.
I actually had to lead musical chairs and finalize some college essays. I boycott football anyway.

I have to get to bed early because I have a cross country invitational tomorrow. So, I don't have time for any in-depth blogging although I need some right now.
On Sunday, I'm going to attmept to write three essays and read Hamlet among other things. (Yeah... right.)

For now, I want to do something I should have done awhile ago: introduce my latest girlfriend.

Meet Florence Welch.

She's from England. She is in a band called Florence + the Machine. I recently bought the album Lungs.

The music is good. She's cool. And best of all, she is real. I want to drive around town with her in strange outfits and drink tea (which I don't even like).

She has officially been added to the"People Chad Wants to See in Concert" List.(along with Coldplay, OK GO, Vampire Weekend, Phoenix, and Lady Gaga)

Check out "Heavy in Your Arms". Yes, it's from Eclipse - told you it had good music.

The video actually creeps me out (and it's edited down), but I like the black and white. Watch any of her other videos. They are all Certified White Boy Fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment