Monday, April 4, 2011

Bye Bye Musical


After three months of Conrad Birdie influencing my every move, running from place to place, and living off of ham and cheese sandwiches, I woke up this morning and it was all gone.

The last performance of Bye Bye Birdie was yesterday. Although the whole ordeal got off to a rough start, I really enjoyed the whole experience and wish I would have gotten involved in a musical sooner. It was nice to bond with the cast and make some new friends. Plus, I just like creative endeavors. Putting on a show was rewarding.


At the cast party afterward, I finally realized that I'
m headed to college in five months and that I'm going to miss everyone. I filled out my housing application for Chapman last night, and it felt weird. I hope I make college friends quickly.
Oh well. I'm on to other things already. Track is in full swing, and I still have some end-of-the-year projects to finish. I can't think of anything huge I'm looking forward to other than graduation and prom (I suppose). I guess I should come up with a "cute" way to ask Alaina.

1 comment: