Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Temporary Break-Up


Please don't be alarmed. Alaina and I are still going strong. Rather, I am breaking up with this blog... just for awhile.

You see, we just need to take some time off. I know that I've had to do this before. Between all of the commotion going on this month - musical, track, homework, scholarships, and random film projects - I'm having trouble finding the time to blog. And blog about things that are actually interesting.


The last performance of McCort's Bye Bye Birdie is on April 3rd. So on April 4th, I promise I'll be back.

Until then, I am going to try to get some work done. Spring is pretty much here, and a lot of exciting things are going on. Next month will be a big month for me. In less than two months, my college decision will be complete. Scary.

All you seniors out there, get it together. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment